The Air Jordan Dub Zeros initially debuted in 2005. The silhouette utilizes a variety of specs from Air Jordans I-XX. This sneaker was contributed to arguably the greatest sneaker designer of all time, Nike’s current Vice President of design, Tinker Hatfield. The Air Jordan XX was also released the same year attributing Michael Jordan’s illustrious career.
- Air Jordan Dub Zero
- Men’s mid-top basketball lifestyle shoe
- Synthetic leather upper
- Patent leather featured throughout toebox and mudguard
- Air Jordan air bubble unit for ultimate performance and support
- Features laser printed upper with a multiple Air Jordan silhouette design
- Polyester tongue with “TWO 3” print and Jordan jumpman branding
- Pull tab on heel for easy slip-on
- Color: Red/Black
- New without a box
Fit: True to Size
Fabric: Synthetic Materials
STYLE #: 311046-600
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.